Day Trading on A MacBook PRO! REVIEW

Day Trading on A MacBook PRO! REVIEW
So I probably give at least one comment a day from people asking how do i day trade on a MacBook is it possible to date trade on a MacBook well it is so I'm using a MacBook Pro that has I think it's like a gigahertz processor 16 gigs of RAM it's nothing special it's just a MacBook Pro I've had for about two years now it works there's other options out there more expensive for the new MacBook Pro but this is the older MacBook Pro Retina it's about two years old now it works had no problem I'm actually running to 32 inch monitors off of the MacBook Pro and it works fine I'm using crossover - run - trader pro I use everything else just on there on the Mac and does have any issues so people was asking you know how do I date rate on a MacBook do I need to build a supercomputer to build a day trade you do not need to build a supercomputer using a computer that's going to be relatively fast that will be able to handle whichever broker that you're using whichever software so I'm using a two year old MacBook Pro no issues I'm running the two large monitors I'm running a lot of different charting I'm using different programs throughout the day Skype and editing all the different things that I'm doing it's all there on that with pro no problems the Mac looks great for traveling it's never giving any issues always worst I don't have any blue screens of death any issues like that and like I said I've been day trading for the last year or so using the MacBook Pro no issues here it gets hot I put a fan on the bottom of it because I'm running the larger monitors I got a lot of stuff going on the MacBook but it works and for two year old computer I'm pretty impressed that it still works today I saw the new iMac pros coming out soon that's going to be my new baby once that comes out I think in December that's coming out something about six thousand dollars for that computer so I need to make some money some profit the next couple months to pay for that coming out overall the MacBook Pro is great I can travel like I can sit at the airport I can trade right there on the Wi-Fi no issues it's not an issue it's not a problem so if you have any questions if you're using a MacBook if you have problems with using what computers remember you don't need the top-of-the-line bad ass computer that's out there it would it help I don't know maybe it'll be a little bit faster but I think overall there's a point where it's just no matter how fast you are it is going to be what it is and the MacBook Pro works great for me right now so for all the Apple fans out there don't worry you will be able to day trade on your Macbook or on your iMac no problem you don't need to go build some supercomputer
DayTrading, Apple, Apple Macbook Pro, Macbook Pro, Macbook, Pro, Apple Trading, DayTrader, Day Trader, Day Trading Videos, Day Trading Macbook Pro, How to DayTrade on Macbook, Macbook Pro Das Trader, How to Run SureTrader Pro, Running SureTrader PRo, How to install Das Trader Pro on Mac, Trading on a Mac Book Pro, MacBook Pro Trading, How to DayTrade, Learning to DayTrade, How to Use Macbook for Stock Trading, Stock Trading Macbook Pro

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...