My Secret Software Robot Now Available!

My Secret Software Robot Now Available!

You pay me, I'll take care of the rest. (swooshing) I am extremely excited to bring you this new proprietary software which I have been working on for the last 20 years. I have gone on a search into the deepest, darkest crevices of the world to find the leading engineers, software coders, mathematicians, physicists, biologist, and those that study Greek, Roman art to develop this software and this software, it does everything. It does everything. And I wanna explain it to you so that you can take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity to have your life changed and the spacing is very, very limited, I can't give this away to too many people because if I do then, you know, I don't wanna do that so just know that you have to be ready to act now and to take advantage of this world class, world changing, software.

So, how does it work? Well, this is mainly geared toward those of you that wanna make more money, that's the main people that this software is gonna be geared towards. If you would like to make more money, if you would like to pay your bills, then this is the software for you. So, how does it work? Well, after you pay the price and you login to the site, you're gonna see boxes like this, it's gonna say Bill? And then it's gonna list a bunch of bills or you can type in the bill that you wanna do. So, let's just say, you know what, I have a phone bill and my phone bill, let's just say, is $51.27. What is then gonna happen is this, as soon as you click enter, so you'll have a little enter button, you click enter and then our little robot, our trading robot, is going to go out there into the market for you and it is going to make you, I wanna keep sure I'm changing colors that way it's just, this is how awesome this stuff is, it is going to go into the market, it could go into the forks market, it might go in the options market, could it go in the futures market, maybe it'll stay in the stock market.

Who knows, maybe it'll go into the cryptocurrency market but it doesn't matter because at the end of the day what this robot is going to do is it's going to make you exactly $cents but here's the cool part, it makes you that but after that amount is made, guess what happens? Well, and you don't have to do anything for any of this, all this coding that's going on while the robot is out there quickly making you $cents, a direct deposit has been setup and the direct deposit is gonna go right to the phone company.

So, your phone bill at that time is paid and all you had to do was sign up, figure out what your phone bill was, type in that amount, and click enter and the rest is done for you and you can do this with any bill. Here's another one we get. Rent. Type it in there, let the robot go and do it for you. Your mortgage payment, let the robot go and do it. Heck, your crack cocaine, maybe you're a coke head, and you owe your dealer some money, just type it in the box, let the robot go out there. Now, direct deposit, that part's not gonna probably work because I'm assuming your coke dealer probably doesn't wanna have a paper trail so in that instance what we can do is it'll go out there and obtain his mailing address and it'll just mail him cold hard cash. So, there's not gonna be any direct deposit, that's cold hard cash if it's drug dealers or any sort of shady business that you may be in. The robot is smart enough, the software's smart enough, to know that, though, and it'll take care of it so, envelope, discreetly marked, will be sent with cash of $if that's what the going rate for coke is or, you know, whatever.

So, hopefully you decide to sign up and this is a limited time offer but the cost of this only $cents per month and yeah, your life is going to be changed. So, sign up. Okay, if at any part of this you were like oh, really? Ah! And what spurred this on was Nate, the camera guy, we were just kind of joking around about something and he was like oh, yeah, and we were like we should actually just do a spoof of this and kind of turn into a learning lesson where if you believed any of this at any point in time, come on, wake up, snap out of it.

If it sounds too good to be true, it is and what really kind of, yeah, I gotta do this, is up on the screen right now, take a look at the image and you can pause it but read through it and then ask yourself, do you know any sort of irony? Do you notice any sort of contradiction about this picture that you see right now? So, I'll give you a second to pause it and then you can come back. So, the person is saying how I built a $30,000 dollar per month client business without paid traffic.

Really? $30,000 dollars a month and you didn't even have to pay anything for traffic? (sighing) Now, I don't know about you but that sounds pretty too good to be true but then did you notice what's going on? Look up in the top part of that picture, sponsored. Meaning it's a paid for ad on Facebook. So, right there is I just had to laugh, I screen captured it 'cause I'm like, alright, at some point in time, I'll be able to put this to use somehow because it's just so and I realize this has nothing to do with trading but the philosophy is the same, when you're out there and if somebody's dangling fancy cars, mansions, yachts, travel around the world, and all you gotta do is buy my system or buy my strategy... (sighing) Just sign up for my stuff, why don't you let the trading robot go and do it, you get the point.

Wake up, if it sounds too good to be true, it is and you just gotta realize and I beat this dead horse all the time so I'm not gonna go down that path again 'cause there's plenty of other videos where I talk about it but if you wanna get into trading, there is no robots, there are no magical systems, there are no magical strategies, it's all about determining what your personal risk tolerance is and what you feel comfortable with and the only person that knows that is you and it's possible but it takes a lot of hard work, it's not gonna happen overnight. So, yeah, sorry, please don't send me emails where it's like, I want your program but what I am curious to see, though, is how many people in the comments are like you little scammer and then that's gonna tell me who actually listened to the entire video but yeah, takes hard work, if it sounds too good to be true, you've heard it before, it is.

If you are out there trading alone currently and maybe are in the market looking for a community to join to assist you in your trading or to just help you, you know, give you another set of eyeballs, then I do have a private trading community where you can trade alongside me and other experienced traders. So, what you see popping up on the screen right now is both an information link, so if you click on the Inner Circle one, that is going to take you to the page where I explain all the details of what exactly come with the community, both the chatroom and the newsletter, and then the other image that has popped up is a behind-the-scenes tour where you can see exactly what is going to be contained within the community, I take you through, like I said, a behind-the-scenes tour of everything and that way you'll know precisely what you are getting when you join.

So, definitely check that stuff out if you are interested and thinking about wanting to join a community and let me know if you have any questions. .

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...